In line with the vision and mission statements provided for Azile Investments Holdings (AIH), the following strategic objectives are relevant:
- To register Azile Networks is an independent, purely South African, African female owned Telecommunications Service Provider.
- To pursue alternative means of network delivery over and above to the traditional Fibre Optic Cables and Micro Wave transmission.
- To engage various stakeholders and form strategic and mutually beneficial working relationships.
- To engage prospective and potential Investors and Sponsors to fund the requirements of the projects.
- To facilitate the implementation of avant-garde Telecommunications initiatives focusing on the delivery of Telecoms Networks in rural areas.
- Introduction of effective and efficient network connectivity to rural areas through the installation of network infrastructure that is compliant with the characteristics of rural areas.
- Empowerment of the youth, SMME’s and communities in rural areas.
- Engage partners to collaborate with on ICT capacity building of rural communities.
- To allocate a stake of Azile Networks to communities and youth.
To adopt local SMME’s (youth owned, female owned, indigents, people with disabilities and people affected by chronic illnesses) to develop in sustainable businesses.